Yesterday was the last day to send out your packages. If you didn’t get to send your package, please don’t hesitate to send it some time this week. Don’t get discouraged, we are all so busy and I am sure your partner will understand especially if you email me and let me know. I can contact your partner for you. I was a day late, I sent mine out today (sorry Amy). I know how bad is it that the organizer of the exchange can’t even set the example by sending her package out on time? I know, I fail so much in life. But, at least it will encourage those that haven’t sent a package to send one even though it’s past the deadline.
Life is busy here, we are preparing for birthdays, births, weddings and the lovely holidays. I have been making bows, tissue caddies, headbands and thinking of other projects to start. I have a whole basket full of projects that I have started and not finished. Some are undone because I don’t know where to go next, or because it’s tedious, or because I messed up and I don’t know how to fix it. But, that’s ok, I am fine with having unfinished projects. I like to try new things to sew. Sewing really makes me happy, it makes me giddy from the inside out, I love the fabric and then making the fabric into something usable. It’s wonderful.
This was a hodge podge post, thank you for reading; I will get some more projects and attempt to create tutorials. But for now, lets just look at some great etsy pumpkin finds!!!
a cute pumpkin Jumper



1 comment:
Love love love the new blog design!
Post a Comment