Friday, October 2, 2009

A Pinch of Patience GIVEAWAY!

OH, I am in love....with my blog banner.

It is sooooooo me, and i just love the orange polka dot and the beautiful flower and font. Not only did I get a new banner, but Sara from A Pinch of Patience made me an original "Email Me" button and a signature!!! Not to mention the "Handmade on a Budget" button as well, she is so talented and all she did was have me pick out a few color schemes and patterns that i liked, and BOOOOOOOM, a beautiful new FALL blog look.



Here are a few of her other works:


Oh, I can just feel how envious you are, but because I am such a great friend, here is her information and a GIVEAWAY.


Sara has offered to one very lucky winner a free Banner, Signature and Side Gadget Button!!!!!

Can you believe it? Even if you love the banner that you have now, enter anyways to hang on to it for later.

To Enter:
1. Leave a Comment saying what you love about fall (even if you love nothing about it).
2. Follow me on my Blog.
3. Go visit A Pinch of Patience and leave Sara some comment love!

Please do a seperate entrie for each chance to win. Giveaway ends October 7th @ 5:00 PM so enter now!!








(Sara also did this signature, so cute huh?)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

For started I'm enjoying the cooler weather... :-) And one thing that I always look forward to is being able to make soups and chilis for dinner as the weather cools down...yummy! :-)

~ Carrie ~

Cecilia said...

I love the leaves! We lived in TX for a few years and I really missed the colorful trees.

floogle said...

I love the cooler weather, pumpkins everywhere, halloween and thanksgiving, the thought of christmas approaching, sweaters, scarves, pies, comfort foods, blankets... the list goes on :)

Anonymous said...

Chili cook offs, the color orange is EVERYWHERE, little costumed kids, of course the changing of the leaves, wearing sweaters and curling up by the fire place!

Dolphin Girl said...

I love crunching through the leaves.

LadySnow said...

I love the colors of fall and the crunch of the leaves under the feet of children. :-) Plus...this year it's extra special because #4 is due in a couple of weeks. :-)

Laura said...

Oh, I love EVERYTHING about fall: the cooler weather, the leaves changing color, apple-picking, I could go on and on!

Laura said...

I commented on Sara's blog.

Uncles said...

I love the weather.

Lisa said...

I like the cooler weather. After a hot Texas summer, I'm always ready for fall.
iluvchrisnlevi@aol.com