Friday, October 9, 2009

Blog Design Giveaway WINNER

Let's give a warm congrats to comment number 3

# 3 comment was Natalie - YOU NEED TO EMAIL ME YOUR INFO SO I CAN GET IT TO THE LOVELY SARA! EMAIL ME SOON.

Blogger Natalie said...

I love the cooler weather, pumpkins everywhere, Halloween and thanksgiving, the thought of Christmas approaching, sweaters, scarves, pies, comfort foods, blankets... the list goes on :)

Congrats Natalie. I will be giving Sara your contact information and you guys can talk it up about what you want!! Woo hoo, happy day for Natalie!

We have been busy over here...hence lack of posts. My husband turned 25 yesterday! He is so handsome. And yes, I am older than him, by a year and 2 months, so for two months he loves to say to others that "yes, Nicole is several years older than me.." Which implies more than one, but for two months technically in numbers i am two above him.

This is never going to die.

He will forever tell me this every year as well as anyone who asks. So please don't ask. Just mention how much younger i look than him. That is alright to say.

We also had a birth!!

Not from me, but from one of my best friends in the whole world. She gave birth on Tuesday at 1:18 pm to an 8 lb. 13 oz. girl!!! We were all trying to guess the weight the night before and Kate (the new mama) said, 6 lb. 7 oz. I said range between 6 lb. 9- 7 lb2. Boy were we wrong!!! She is a big baby girl, and the funny thing is, Kate and Todd (new parents) are both stick figures, super thin. Then here comes this baby they made at almost 9 pounds!

I also had family in from out of town. We were able to spend the afternoon with my cousin Kyle and his beautiful Fiance Sandra. They are getting married this November in New Hampshire. So excited for the happy couple!(yes, that is my cousin Kyle, we are related. Yes, i am only a year and a half younger. YES, I am the runt of the family)

So its' been a busy week to say the least and October isn't going to slow down much, but i still love this time of year. I love the cool weather and the pumpkins everywhere.

1 comment:

Brittany Whittaker said...

That is too funny! We did the same thing when we guessed Ian's weight! We were all WAY under, I guessed the highest by saying he'd be 8lbs 6oz. He was 9lbs 2oz!!