Busy again.
I am going to be busy until forever it feels like…
This past weekend, we had two birthday lunch/dinners a wedding, and I had to work. I am tired.
Plus I am preparing for two boutiques coming in November. Thank goodness I was smart enough to not schedule any in October. I wish I could make a career out of selling at a boutique. It’s so much fun, I just adore it.
Here are some of my items for sale:
Ladies reversible headbands
I am going to be busy until forever it feels like…
This past weekend, we had two birthday lunch/dinners a wedding, and I had to work. I am tired.
Plus I am preparing for two boutiques coming in November. Thank goodness I was smart enough to not schedule any in October. I wish I could make a career out of selling at a boutique. It’s so much fun, I just adore it.
Here are some of my items for sale:
Ladies reversible headbands
Baby burp clothes (without initials) Tissue caddies
Keylove Key chains
Flower Bloom Broaches
Bag Tags
Bows/headbands
Lanyards
A couple nursing covers
Some birthday onsies
What is your favorite thing to make right now? Mine would have to be the flower bloom broaches and the tissue caddies. I love sewing it’s the best!
Still to Come: Pictures from our My Favorite Things Exchange!!
Keylove Key chains

Flower Bloom Broaches

Bag Tags
Bows/headbands
Lanyards
A couple nursing covers
Some birthday onsies

What is your favorite thing to make right now? Mine would have to be the flower bloom broaches and the tissue caddies. I love sewing it’s the best!
Still to Come: Pictures from our My Favorite Things Exchange!!
2 comments:
Your talent never stops surprising me! And I will DEFINITELY be ordering a birthday onesie for February :)
Such cute stuff! Andrea loved all of the bows you sent for baby Grace and the extras you sent for Andrea and for both of us! What a sweet friend you are!!!! Where and when are the boutiques you are in???????
Post a Comment