Monday, November 9, 2009

MIA but still here

Hi!

How's it going?

NO i didnt drop off the earth.

I have just been sick and tired and PREGNANT!!!!
Thats right, my eggo is prego..and i am feeling the effects of this little one growing inside of me. It's taking all my energy, my food, my nutrients...everything...but i will gladly give it up to have a little baby of our very own in June!

We saw the heartbeat today and our little baby moving and sleeping my there! IT was sooo precious it made me cry, of course. Honestly, anything makes me cry right now...

Changes so far to me and my body:
TIRED
THROWING UP
EATING LIKE A HORSE
CHEESEBURGERS MAKE ME FEEL BETTER
WAKING UP AT 4 EVERY MORNING TO EAT A BOWL OF CEREAL
WAKING UP FOUR HOURS AFTER THAT TO EAT, AGAIN...
BLOATED OR SHOWING...DONT KNOW YET
CAN'T BUTTON SOME PANTS
HAVENT DONE MY HAIR IS OVER A MONTH
BREAKING OUT LIKE MAD
MISSING HOURS AND HOURS AT WORK (thanks for understanding, work)
THE KITCHEN MAKES ME FEEL SICK
I AM A SLOB
ETSY SHOP ON THE BACKBURNER
AND ALWAYS THIRSTY!

Do any of these sound familiar to you? Its only my 10th week...what other fun things do i have to look forward too??

Pictures will follow shortly!!!

6 comments:

TessBenson said...

CONGRATS!!!!! SO exciting!!!

katie said...

Yay! Congrats!!!!

The good news is that most of this should pass in a little over a month. You'll feel normal and your best during your second trimester. That's when I got most of the things done.

I broke out with Caleb and had morning sickness with Olivia. I craved sweet foods with Caleb and salty with Olivia.

The morning sickness was the worst but just eat whatever you can keep down right now. :)

I'm so excited for you!!!

Diana said...

Awww! CONGRATULATIONS! SO happy for you guys!

Katherine said...

Thanks for the pics! James and I are sooooo excited for you! Hopefully the first trimester will bring an end to the icky sicky part! We love you and know how excited you guys must be!

Toni Peralta said...

The Big "G' will see you at Thanksgiving and give both of you a big hug. Tell Daniel he's doing a good job too!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.