I am soooo terribly thankful.
I am so thankful for this little wiggle worm cookin' in my oven. One of my sis in laws got to come with my to see the baby in an ultrasound. Our little one was going nuts, squirmy and bouncing all over the place the midwife had a hard time finding a good picture. We were able to see all ten fingers. It was beautiful. We are so thrilled for January 6th. This is the day we will find out if we are having a boy or a girl. As long as the baby cooperates... which is a good time to start. I am still sick, pretty sick... but i am trying to think positively.
I am so grateful for the people in my life, I am truly blessed beyond my imagining.
I also wanted to show you a very easy shirt refashion that i did a while ago and am just now getting around to posting. At least i don't think i posted about this...oh well, here ya go!
So first, i took a 3/4 sleeve shirt and cut the sleeves off at the hem.
I then cut the sleeves open and cut little heart shaped pieces of fabric
I sewed each little heart with one line in the middle of the heart so it is floppy on both sides.
No comments:
Post a Comment