Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Copy Cat Tidbits

My blog friend Heather over at Cookie Mondays did a Tidbits post and i thought i would be a copy cat and do my own :).

Maybe I really shouldn't have procrastinated when preparing for the queen bee market.

I cried after I took the dreaded glucose test. On Daniels shoulder. In the waiting room. I was so relieved that it was over and I did it WITHOUT throwing up!

Daniel needs to put columns in our house... not little columns for your cute little house plant to sit on, NO, huge columns that almost touch our ceiling and I can barely wrap my arms around...

I am on maternity leave starting May 28. About two weeks before my due date... we will see how that pans out.

I crave a Mocha Frappe from McDonalds every day... and i promise i dont get it every day...

I am looking forward to going running with a jogging stroller and my little lady strapped in tight... i hope i am still motivated once i can do that.

We just started watching 24. Almost through the first season....Netflix has seasons 1-7 available on their instant queue. Is this a good or bad thing?

I have a yearning to go shopping for summer clothes, but then look down and realize, that would be a waste of money.

2 comments:

Heather | Cookie Mondays said...

you are too funny!
love your list, especially the mocha craving!
and somehow i survived the glucose today. YUCK!!

Katherine said...

Nicole- you looked adorable at your baby shower. it will all be worth it! you can buy summer clothes when you are so skinny again!