Monday, May 24, 2010

I finally figured it out...

I have to be honest and say, i do enjoy sewing a lot more when my house is clean, or the kitchen doesn't smell, and i am organized with all my supplies laid out and within reach.

That is why i have taken to the task of organizing my sewing nook. Granted, being almost 9 months pregnant and the size of a baby elephant, it is a little hard to move around in my cramped creating space. But i will press on and with the help of my dear, organized husband, i will figure out the best way to use the little bitty space i have. I will take pictures so you can see what i am working with here....

ANY AND ALL SUGGESTIONS FOR THE BEST USE OF THIS SPACE ARE MORE THAN WELCOME!!! IF YOU HAVE FOUND SOMETHING THAT YOU LOVE, PLEASE SHARE WITH ME.

Warning: the next couple of posts might frighten you.... i am a scatterbrained mess at times, and my sewing area is a great example of my struggle to stay organized!

PS> i stole the above picture from her! :)

4 comments:

Heather | Cookie Mondays said...

that. is. awesome. i am totally stealing it!

Crystal said...

cuteness. i stole it too. :)

Nicole M said...

Steal it, Ladies!

Adrienne said...

I haven't seen your corner lately but I would suggest using the height of the walls. Put up shelves to store the materials you are needing for your immediate projects. Use clear boxes or ones with windows so you can easily see what you have in them and grab at that creative moment. With baby going to soon consume the floors up, up, and away it will all have to go! Love and miss you. Let me know if you need some help!