Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Crying...

for no good reason.
Yes, i have been crying about everything. I think there was one day last week that i didnt shed a tear.

Its nuts, i feel nutty.

I have also resorted to my beginning pregnancy hunger and fatigue...

Her kicks are strong and usually in the same place throughout the day. She tends to stretch all her extremities at the same time. Fun to watch, but is getting rather painful.

I daydream about what she looks like, will she have a big head of dark hair like me? or peach fuzz like Daddy?
Will she have my big-nostril nose or Daddy's cute button nose?
Will she have my big puffy cheeks right away?
Will she have Daniel's toes?

We are getting so close to D-day, and i am so excited to meet her and start this new chapter of life. I can't wait to see how Daniel holds and hugs her.

I lift my fears up to the Lord daily. I know i am not exempt to bad things happening, i am very aware that life is not perfect, and all i can do beside worry is pray. Praying for an easy labor. Praying for her life to be sustained. Praying for the Lord to hold us tight.

He calms my pounding heart and shares his comforting peace with me every day. I pray this for you and where you are in your chapters of life. The Lord's peace is something i will never tire of.

No comments: