Without the baby.
I didn't think I could leave her with my mom.
I was anxiously pumping and freezing and praying.
I thought I was going to throw up the morning we left.
But all was well. She did great. She ate great, slept great.
It couldn't have gone better. A gift from God.
On our way.
Our gorgeous hotel. The Riu Palace
The famous rocks behind us.
The view from our room.
Lounging at the pool. I didnt realize until this picture that I have two completely different feet. That is crazy. I like my right foot better. wah wah.
No we didn't go rob banks or mine for coal. We went ATVing. It was so fun, but SO scary. In order to get to the beach you had to ride on this rocky trail with hills and tight curves. Have I ever ridden an ATV before? NOPE!! Beginners beware. This is not for the unadventurous folks. Once we got to the beach it was more fun with a 3 mile stretch that you could ride. It was also gorgeous. Did I fall off? Yes, I did. I was doing donuts and curved too tight going to fast and fell off, thankfully my arm just got all scratched and bloody, but that's it. By the grace of God, that's it.
Gorgeous.
That's our trip.
Lots of eating and SLEEPING and resting and eating.
I loved coming back to my baby doll. But it was hard to come back to reality.
I highly recommend making this trip. Its so nice and only a 2 hour flight from LAX. Not too shabby.
Lots of eating and SLEEPING and resting and eating.
I loved coming back to my baby doll. But it was hard to come back to reality.
I highly recommend making this trip. Its so nice and only a 2 hour flight from LAX. Not too shabby.
2 comments:
So happy you had a great trip! You need time together as hard as it is to leave Kinsley! Wonderful pics!
I so didnt realize it was only 2 hour flight!!!! thats closer than Hawaii! Im glad you had a great trip! and a wonderful mommy you trust with your baby!
Post a Comment