Here is my bundle o' gold.
To you it looks like note cards, but to me its all my notes, measurements and instructions on how to make things.
These are not copied measurements, they are my own discovery of what works best. These are the measurements I figured out for myself.
I use this every day. I go to this when making something I have previously made. I like how the front says RealSimple, because it makes my sewing life a lot more straight forward and simple. It helps my scattered brain know exactly what I need to do.
I really like how it fans out and I can just see exactly what I need.
I use these to make my templates. I often draw my own template 1) because I dont have a printer, yes, seriously! It's broken. 2) because I like to pretend that I can draw like my artistic brother.
Just some things that make my sewing life easier. You probably do similar things or the same things, but I just thought I would share. Off to fulfill Leg Warmer orders.
2 comments:
Ummm....genius! I have scribbled notes on paper, paper bags, used envelopes...everywhere. This is a great idea. I need one of those stat. Thanks for the great idea. I have tried a notebook, but I never seem to have it handy when I really need it. Oh and post it notes....everywhere. Like the pillows I just made last weekend. Not exactly sure what I figured out for those measurements and for sure didn't write them down for next time. I'm heading to Target...I think they carry the RealSimple brand!
Great idea Nicole. Love all your beautiful things.
Post a Comment