Monday, February 21, 2011

Wanna Win $20...

..to my shop?

Head over to Angel Face Designs Blog and enter to win $20 to my shop.  It's so easy to enter, you really wouldn't want to miss out.

Also, you will read about how I got into sewing and what I think about this crazy handmade community.

So, if you won, what would you spend your $20 on?

How about a Cowl?

Or some leg warmers for your little one?

Or a cute little outfit for that baby shower you're going to?

How about a cute little hair accessory?

Don't be shy, go enter to win!

9 comments:

Alyssa said...

Thanks for the giveaway, I hope I win!

Brudiggidy's said...

Love your creations! And YOU!!!!

*-:¦:-•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-•* D *-:¦:-•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-•* said...

Thanks for the fabulous giveaway!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

THANKS for the chance to win! LOVE your scarves:)

sbmmhoover at yahoo dot com

Paige said...

Ahh, crossing my fingers! Thank you so much for the chance to win!

Anonymous said...

Yes, a cowl! I found you from Heather's blog!

Blanca said...

Thanks! I love your shop!!! :)

Sara said...

Love the new hair clips with the feathers! They're so pretty!

Abigail Caroline said...

First let me just tell you how much I LOVE your creations! I wish I was that creative and wonderful :) The only I ever sewed turned out wrong in home ec class in middle school :P More power to you!!

Second, if I had the $20 store credit, I would SO get my son some leg warmers so he could roll around in his undershirt and his little legs won't get cold (pants are so cumbersome you know!) I would also snap up a scarf and perhaps a blanket (Comfort Snuggle, Rocker Baby would be perfect! My husband plays blues guitar and it would be very fitting!)

hope you get lots more blog comment love!! It it so fabulous! :)