Sunday, May 15, 2011

Internet Fail

Dear Loyal Friends,
My home Internet went caput!
It just turned off.
It was AT&T's fault and has left us without the Internet till Monday.

It's been interesting, inconvenient, and a bit more simple around here. Thankfully I still have my phone and am able to keep up on twitter, emails and the shop.

This week we have:
Worked on some custom orders.



Got some very pretty mail! These are from Angel Face Design Jwelery. She is amazing and I HIGHLY recommend her jewelry.



Did some fun creating for Kins bday and room



And spent some lovely time with my babsycakes!



Lots of fun coming your way as soon our internet is back on tomorrow :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

Boo AT & T - do you have U-Verse? I've heard nothing good about it. Yay for cute earrings, and an even cuter baby!!