Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Introducing...

I want to introduce you to my newest product.

Wrist Pouches

They were debuted at Creative Estates Conference and again at The Queen Bee Market.  They are now available for YOU in my shop. I have three styles for you to choose from and in a variety of color combinations. The most popular combos at the markets were, red n turquoise, yellow n gray, and brown chevron.

Now to the three styles:

 I call this style the Shab, because it reminds me of a shabby chic rose. I adore this flower. It's beautiful, unique and elegant. I love how it ruffles around the edges and the way it lays on the front of the wrist pouch. The flower is always a complimenting fabric to the pouch.

Here's the Dainty. I chose to call this one Dainty because of the lovely cotton lace I add as a detail to the complimenting fabric panel on the front. I love how the sweet lace fits on the front of the pouch. It adds such a feminine touch to a fun clutch.

And lastly we have a wrist pouch that I have deemed as Fancy. It's a bit formal with a bow tie and adds a very  accent to the pouch.  I love how the bow goes from the zipper to the bottom and is on the left side. The bow will be a complimentary color to the pouch just like the other two.

All pouches are lined with a soft flannel and nicely padded to protect your items. They have a lovely wrist strap that is wide and comfortable and a cute little OliveBlue tag. The zippers are all fun, funky colors and I am sure you will get some great use out of yours.

I use mine in my diaper bag; it holds all my personal items, wallet, cash, chap stick, phone, camera, keys, etc. I just pull it out when I don't want to lug that 'ol thing around or I actually get a night away. I love not having something around my shoulder, it's way more comfortable. 

If you have any questions, please ask, and if you have purchased one, PLEASE PLEASE send me a pic of you using it.  I would love it!!  Plus I want to do a blog post. duh!
I hope you like them :)

3 comments:

Erin Burns said...

Adorable Nicole! Love the chevron. XO

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

Love them! I'll try to get you a pic or two, XO!

jacqui said...

love them!! especially that green one ;)