I am just now getting to post about it.
It my first.
well, my first as a mom who has a baby outside of her tummy.
It was marvelous.
My husband really went above and beyond what I expected.
He took care of Kins for most of the day and we did whatever I wanted to do.
He also showered me with gifts throughout the day. So thoughtful.
We had a great breakfast, then Kins took a long nap, we walked around downtown Fullerton, and then ended with dinner at his parents house. It was so lovely. I could do all my days like that one. no problem.
This is in downtown Fullerton, and that necklace was one of my gifts, It's it darling? I just love it. PS> Don't you just love Kinsley's hair...sticking straight up, cray cray!
In case you wanted to know,
Kinsley wore:
Shirt- Oshkosh
Jeans-Old Navy
Shoes- Target
Headband- Little Penelope Lane
I wore:
Shirt- Old Navy
Jeans- Joe's Jeans
Sandals- Walmart
Hair Pretty- Whippy Cake
Necklace- Menuet Design
Daniel wore:
Sunglasses- Oakley
Sweatshirt- American Eagle
(I don't remember what jeans or shoes...but he was wearing both, promise.)
Daniel also showered me with a Target gift card, some workout attire, and my very first pair of TOMS! Do you have Toms? oh man...I am in love, and I do have to admit that at first I didn't know how I felt about them, but they are A.maz.ing. I dare you to go try them on...well, if you are on a budget and don't have room for a pricey new obsession...then maybe don't. I have no room so I am sticking with one pair for now. These are the ones I sport:
Marvelous!


3 comments:
i found your blog through a tweet of casey. i love it!
happy late mothers day.
kelly
p.s. toms are the bomb. you will def. end up with more1
Happy (belated!) Mother's Day, my sweet friend! I hope it was wonderful!!
And I recently just got my first pair of Toms too - the burlap ones and I <3 them!!
hopping over from wwiw. Your little girl is adorable.
Post a Comment