A very good friend of mine dropped off some ADORABLE dresses for Kinsley's birthday. I mean, she really couldn't have done a better job at styling my baby. Posh!! She also didn't miss a beat when she gave me this ginormous iced vanilla latte... hit the spot, couldn't have come at a better time, and tasted like liquid gold. This drink lasted me two whole days... that's how I work it around here!
This little wee one was sick all weekend. She had a virus and it gave her a high fever, so she was extra cuddly, extra tired, and extra cranky. I would be super cranky too if I felt as bad as she looked. She was feeling better by Sunday and started to climb up our stairs by herself... This is what she did after....such hard work!
Took the kid out on Tuesday... we were getting a little swallowed by these four walls. We shared some Golden Spoon and she loved her first taste of frozen yogurt. She would have eaten the whole thing if I wasn't supervising. I love her wispy hairs....my cup overflowith.
Hello beautiful.... Isn't this the prettiest fabric around? It is a custom order for a sweet, sweet lady and she picked this fabric. She has amazing taste and I really hope she enjoys this clutch. I'm sad to see it go...
Here I sit.
Looking out the window at my spectacular (boring) view.
Sewing on my Bernie.
Feeling the cool CA breeze rustle my fuzzy hairs.
This is not my designated sewing area.
This is my dining room table, where we do not dine, but I sew, cut fabric and make a mess.
I am in the works of organizing, designing, using every tiny inch of my 6 foot by 10 foot sewing "room". I need professional help. But I cannot pay for it. I need someone to come in and make it beautiful with what I've got.Any takers.... I WILL PAY YOU IN HUGS, SMILES, AND PRODUCTS!!!!
Linking up with Jeanette over HERE!

11 comments:
Hey!! I'm linked up for InstaFriday too!! Love love love the floral clutch with the purple flower!!
Can I just tell you how much I love my little clutch? I carry it with me everywhere!!!
Happy InstaFriday friend!
Poor baby girl! I hope she's feeling better. I need someone to come and beautify my space too . . . I also need someone that works for free :)
Happy InstaFriday!
cute clutches.
Love the custom order, hello gorgeous.... and the fact that you made your drink last 2 days, my kinda girl!
Lovin' your Instas!
that clutch would be perfect for my bible study stuff.
Love the clutches and what a great way to keep Bible study books organized.
Your poor little lady. Hope she's feeling much better. I feel ya on the sewing space.. I share mine w/the kids and it's no fun. I so need my own room! I'll come help you if you come help me. ;) I'll even bring coffee. haha
love those clutches!
can't wait to check out your store!
If I was in Cali I'd totally help you organize your craft room! I'm a nerd like that. And that large clutch is AWESOME! you should put one of those pics in your shop to show how super much they hold. Love the custom one too! Love it all! (except little miss being sick)
Sorry K wasn't feeling well. That is always the worst when we can't do something for them.
I will take hugs and smiles and come help you organize your room. Just let me know when you want me to come!
Post a Comment