Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Destash-alicious

My hubs and I are reorganizing my sewing "room"
While doing this, I found some fabric I want to destash.
This is a great way to get some cheap fabric my friends, because you are talking to a bargain shopper over here.
I love a great deal. 
I also love to give great deals.
If you follow me on twitter (@nmilkie) or facebook, you will often see me give discount codes anywhere between 15%- 50%.
It brings me great joy to give you guys a great steal.

Here are some of the fabric available. If you see one on here and not in the shop, feel free to email me (shopoliveblue@yahoo.com) to see if it's gone or I just haven't listed it yet. mmmmkay?

 Stripes- about 3 1/2 yards worth, I used this on my peg board when I taught first grade.- $10

 Pastel stripes with brown- 1 yard-$4

 Brown and tan zebra print- 2 yards- $8

 Pretty green flowers- 1 yard- $5

 Hawaiian theme with lime, yellow and aqua large stripes- 1 yard- $4

 Brown, green, coral and tan flower fabric, 1/2 yard- $2

Baseballs with a navy background- a little less than half a yard- $2

Go here to see the rest and purchase what you want.  Thanks pals!

No comments: