It feels like forever... HA!
That is a running joke we have. After only two weeks of dating, I turn to Daniel and ask, "how long have we been together..?" He states 2 weeks, and I say "Man, it feels like forever." Now, he says that at every anniversary or anytime we answer the how-long-have-you-been-married question.
We were so blessed to stay in Sunny San Diego on Mission Bay. We love it there. It is one of our most favorite spots in California.
We ate yummy food, laid by the pool, read books, had breakfast on our balcony, saw a movie, played some golf, went to the beach, shopped around, and slept in...YES, we got to sleep in without an alarm clock, a.k.a Kinser-noodle.
My lovely mother came and stayed with our boo boo so we could have a weekend away.
I took some, not so awesome, iphone pictures of some outfits during the weekend. Bare with me here
Green Dress: Old Navy
Flowered Sandals: Target
Daniel bought me this dress for my birthday two years ago, the same birthday He told me we could start trying for a baby. It was a great day and good things happen in this dress. We went to PF Changs for dinner and then watched So You Think You Can Dance.
White Tank: Old Navy
Lime Green T: Target
Jean Shorts: Old Navy
Light Pink Flower earrings: AFD Jewelry
I wore this outfit to go golfing. It was a very VERY small course and we were the only ones there for a long time. Normally, this is not appropriate golf attire, FYI. Then we went to Old Town San Diego where I tried on a funny hat.
uhhh, Hi, weird face girl and then Sassy Pants next door.
Tank: Target
Striped shirt: Forever 21
Jeggings: Old Navy
Gray Toms
New Sungoggles: Old Town SD
We went to a fast dinner at Chipotle then to see a movie.
I also wanted to show you some super fun accessories we found at great prices
Super sweet Daisy Duke Espadrilles: Payless $8
Wore these to our anniversary dinner in the Gas Lamp District, mmm mmmm.
Awesome tan fedora: The Closet $10
I really like the way this fedora fits my head, other ones I have tried on look strange.
PS> Can noses gain weight? ...because I think my nose did...lamey mclamerstons.
Got these sunglasses at a little store in Old Town San Diego, not sure if I like them all the way yet.
Linking up with Lindsey of The Pleated Poppy.




8 comments:
I'm just wondering- could you BE any cuter? Happy Anniversary!
You look adorable in everything. I love the fedora on you. Those glasses are definitely keepers too! Glad you had a wonderful anniversary with your hubby.
I like your outfits Nico! Glad you guys had fun! And i think the glasses look good on you!
Those shoes are fabulous!!
You look adorable and soooooo skinny!!!!!!!!!!
So cute!!! You are adorajable!! I love your sungoggles, they are hawt!! Happy Anniversary. did you make another baby? hahah j/k
You really ARE the cutest! Love that green dress AND your fedora!!
Sunglasses are fabulous, for reals. As are all of your outfits, your shoes, your fedora and your earrings :) xo!
Post a Comment