I love the Instagr.am phone app, its lovely.
Here are some fun ones from this week:
My Daniel and I celebrated 5 years of marriage by going on a little vacation. Here I am, (hi!) laying by the pool, enjoying the sun, a book and my hunk next to me. This is my kind of relaxing!Breakfast on our terrace. We spent a lot of time out there reading and enjoying the view. From the terrace we were able to watch the Sea World fireworks every night and smell all the bonfires along the bay. The bonfire smell is one of my favs, reminds me of my childhood.
We always get a souvenir wherever we go, and this time we got a starfish. I WANT MORE! I LOVE it! Doesn't it look adorable with the vintage blue mason jar on our mantle. This may become a new obsession. I hope you like starfish, Daniel....
Kins took her very first ride on a carousel this week. She was a little iffy about it, but I had a ton of fun watching her. I still can't believe how old she is. This is Kins with her friend Presley! Fun story, When my friend Kate (Presley's mom) was in the hospital having Presley, I found out I was pregnant, so the girls are 8 months apart almost to the day. Kate is one of my closest friends and I love her to pieces.
Sewing. In my new, organized sewing space. Love me tender!!
I found a gem this week. LOOK. at. that. mirror! At goodwill, with my name on it! Now, I need help deciding what color to paint it, because frankly that bronzy/goldish color just doesn't do it for me! Please leave a comment with your suggested color! Also, it may or may not be at Queen Bee Market, just sayin!
I will end with these two photos above. Park play. and one of my fabric drawers...NOW, how can that NOT put a smile on your face!
Don't forget to leave a comment with your suggested fancy mirror color!
Linking up with Jeannett over at Life Rearranged

8 comments:
What hotel did you stay at? I think I've stayed there!
New follower!
Wonderful pics, and I do love that BERNINA in your sewing room!
Turquoise! That mirror is crying to be a beautiful shade of blue!!
yummy yummy fabric :)
That mirror is absolutely fabulous!!! and the shot of the fabric is so fun!!! Visiting from Life Rearranged:-)
That mirror is awesome!! What about a really great, bright pink? Or lime green? Or turquoise is always a great go-to color!
oh that mirror is fantastic!
i hate gold. honestly, i do. but i've seen so many great walls lately with gold frame mirrors/picture frames etc on pinterest. i would have NEVER thought about mixing it in with other frames, but it looks good. i know you think i'm crazy.
anyways, visiting from instafridays - i love your pics!
3 cheers for sewing spaces & fabrics. love!
HAVE A SUPER WEEKEND.
kellie
I'm all about the teal/sea green right now, so if the mirror was going to hang on my wall, that's what color I'd paint it.
Post a Comment