Monday, August 1, 2011

Busy Bee

Oh friends,
I have not left you.
I have been diligently working to make lots of pretty items for The Queen Bee Market this weekend.

Sorry for my lack of posts, but you are not far from my mind, I can assure you of that.
Nothing to do this weekend?
Come to The Queen Bee Market in San Diego at the Bayfront Hilton on Saturday from 9-6. I will be there all day with my OliveBlue booth. I would love to meet you and chat. Come visit us!

Lots and lots of amazing handmade ladies will be present and excited to see your happy face.
I will bring my turquoise fence and wrist pouches!

Boys and Girls fabric bunting will be in attendance as well.

Can't wait to see you this Saturday, August 6th!!

1 comment:

Katherine said...

Love the bunting idea. I think it is even adorable for my "tween" daughter's room. Do you have any in purple and pinks - you know the fav colors of all 10 yr old girls??????