Look at how sweet she is sipping on her straw! I just adore this little bitty girl.
Kristen and I have sent out the emails for our vendors of The Threadery.
We are now working on a very special project that will come out very soon. Can't wait for you to see all that we have planned.
Vendors will be announced next week, stay tuned.
Also, can you guess which one(s) I bought? If you guess correctly you will get a 30% off discount to the OliveBlue Big Cartel or Etsy shop!! Yay!!
Number 1
Number 2
Number 3
Number 4
Number 5
Ok, now, take your guess and I will announce the winners tomorrow!! Thanks for playing
PS> I went shopping after a shower and Kins was in bed and I ran right out once Daniel said "go shopping."
xoxox

7 comments:
Ummmm 2, 3 and 5?
Also, I have a very serious question, does anything ever not look cute on you?
Number 4 and 5. That blue dress is soooo cute on you
3 4 and 5 are my faves on you! BUT they all look great, I hope you got the dress. Did you say how many items you got...nope you didnt, I just checked.
5, 4, & 1 - those are my faves!!
I'm going with 4 and 1!
They're all cute but I'm hoping you at least got #4 because I LOVE IT!
I HOPE you bought #4 and #5 because they are my faves. Mostly #4, Where the heck were you?! LOVE, love this shop. whatever it is. PS You can just give me a discount even if I don't win- that's fine, too. ;)
Post a Comment