Monday, August 15, 2011

On my Brain

Just a few things...


1. Kins has had hives. HIVES. I am not allergic to anything. I have never had hives. I don't know what to do. They are weird hives, the come if anything touches her skin and then they go away very quickly. This has happened for two days. This is the part I DO NOT like about being a mommy. About being the adult. About making the decisions on what the best course of action will be. Because, really, I do not know what I am doing. 

2. I purchased my SNAP! Conference ticket today. YES!! SO excited to visit Utah (never been) and to visit all my friends and make new ones... Who wants to be my friend??


3. My fabric stash is low... very low.  Queen Bee Market sucked me dry of my fabric loveliness.  Oh well, must buy more...shucks, too bad!!


4. Operation-Get-House-Back-In-Order is still going. Since Kins is teething, it has totally stopped our life it feels. She had boycotted her bedtime, her eating, her regular behavior and left us stumped, scratching our heads.  She has since started eating like usual, sleeping like normal, and laughing and screeching again. Oh how I love that screeching... 


5. I have also started running.. ha, running like, jog for 2 minutes and walk for one... for like 20 minutes. It's a start and I plan on doing it when I can and when I feel like it. I am not a good exercisers. I feel defeated when I have no motivation and then just give up completely. So, no more. I will work out when I can and eat better....but still have In n Out too. 

6. If you don't already, you should follow me on Pinterest and get to know my style a little more.

Aren't those boots great?! Love them...and maybe with that dress...just maybe!

2 comments:

Katie P said...

Yay SNAP! And yay for getting to see you all NEXT MONTH too!!

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

I can't wait for snap - can I be your friend? ;)

Also, Gianna totally has a little rash all over her face and I don't know what to do. I also hate being the adult.

Also, also - love that picture of you and Kins! So cute!!