Here's another round of my iphone pictures! I hope you enjoy our week, we sure do:)
Playing around with her cute little head of hair.
This is the new pigtail trend.Don't be alarmed if you start seeing this everywhere :)
What we were all doing at the same time: Kins playing nicely, Daniel and I resting on the couch while we watch her learn... We DO play with her, this was just rest time :) Don't judge or send me parenting articles, seriously people!
It still amazes me.
I am so loved by God that he would bless me with this man and this baby.
My heart is overflowing.
She is not so little anymore.
She is my baby though and will continue to be until she's driving. That's what Daniel and I decided last night, she is still a baby till she drives. period.
I couldn't get it out.
Seriously.
Not until, I sat on the ground, put the melon on the wall, pressed with both my feet, and pulled at the same time...in a very controlled, adult manner of course.
This technique was done while babe was sleeping. DO NOT try this around little children. Like I really need to tell you that. Geesh.
Teeny Tiny bunting for a baby on the way.
I was asked to make decorations for a boy baby shower...IT'S TRUE.
I'll show you the whole shabang later... but it does consist of a wreath, bunting, fabric garland, Welcome Baby sign and Name banner...
My sewing desk is a wreck.
A Wreck!
I'm not going to sugar coat it, I am a MESSY person. My brain doesn't comprehend to stay organized and under-mess-control.
Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed yourself! Oh, I really want to know what your favorite color combo is right now? Answer please :).
4 comments:
Those pigtails are adorable!!! And the bunting is too cute!
Love her little pony tail on the top of her head. My girls had that...so cute!
Favorite color combo right now? mustard & turquoise.
Love the pog tails lol. Soo cute!
Hee hee! Love her hair!
Post a Comment