Thursday, September 15, 2011

Pumpkins Are My Fav

Thursdays are great.
I just love Thursdays.

Because it's almost Friday and I get to go to my bible study at church.
I get to sit and listen about how to be the wife/mom/woman God has made me to be.

It is so refreshing and lovely. Just lovely.

Now, that I feel refreshed and renewed I wanted to share some great crafts I found on Pinterest. Seriously. Pinterest is a dream for this crafty mama.


This craft pumpkin decoration from Good Housekeeping is awesome! Fun ways to decorate those pumpkins without doing much!

Here's a fun DIY project for you. Create a pumpkin out of book pages.

Here is a free pumpkin sewing pattern.  Love these, I may just be making a patch 

Hey Crochet-ers out there, here is a free pumpkin pattern for you! You're welcome.
And I will leave you with this ridiculously, adorable pumpkin...if you are having a baby in Oct/Nov, I want to see your baby in this!!

Have fun with your pumpkin making!!

1 comment:

Patty said...

Oh my word I love that book punkin and the baby in the crocheted punkin is to die for!!!! Thanks for sharing :-)