Friday, November 11, 2011

Random Meet Random

Blank screen. hmmmm....



Ok, Random times Random is up!!

1. I have the leo sign tattooed on the RIGHT side of my lower back.... not to be confused with the center of my lower back, in which case...I DO NOT have a tramp stamp. Clear?
2. I love feet. I love the way they look, especially if they have painted toenails and are pretty. So, if I ever meet you and you're wearing sandals, I will look at your feet. Warned ya now.
3. I have had my heart broken...torn out and then stomped on.
4. Jesus has put my heart back together and made me whole again. Love me my Jesus!
5. When I met Daniel (husband) he was 18 and I just turned 20. It was hard for me. I almost backed out, again... (we tried to date 3 times before we actually started dating and I couldn't handle it.)
6. I am a sensitive soul. I cry a lot and about anything. If you cry, I WILL cry, it's inevitable. I cry at all weddings, whether I know them well or not.
7. My house is a mess 95% of the time. Hence I feel like I fail at being a stay at home mom.
8. I love my bed, its so comfy and such a refuge.
9. I am terrible at decorating our house. Most of the furniture was chosen by my husband as well as our color scheme.
10. Daniel is a super fat smarty pants. He graduated college Summa Cum-Laude and with Honors. Yes, I googled how to spell Summa Cum-Laude.
11. I really like people. I like to be around them and talk to them and meet new ones. I am a people person.
12. I was not popular in Jr. High. I had curly bangs!! ugh. really it's true. I had pimples early and just looked weird. AND people were not nice to me. It was terrible to be a Jr. Higher.
13. At the moment my Starbucks drink is a tall, nonfat, pumpkin spice latte with 1 1/2 pumps of syrup. SO stinkin good!!


Old-school kins!!
Isn't that jump suit fab??  I guess they are really in right now...but I WOULD NEVER wear that..i couldn't. I like the top part...but yikes! Forever 21 at it's finest :)

I have some fun posts for you this coming week... well, hopefully, I might be going crazy with sewing for The Queen Bee Market.


4 comments:

Krulls in Haiti said...

I admit it... I have a tramp stamp, courtesy of my good ol' college days :)

I like random. Random is good sometimes :)

jacqui said...

i had curly bangs in junior high too! and people were not nice. ugh. junior high.
also i like you. a lot! :)

Sandy a la Mode said...

i loooooove your drink choice! i want one right now, please!!

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

Boo for mean people in junior high - you're one of my favorite people ever. Don't understand how someone could be mean to you. And I can't believe you didn't buy that jumper....