January is almost over
and we have had so much fun around here.
Besides Kinsley being sick, again...
we have managed to get a lot done.
As well as spend time together.
One of my goals for this year is to be more organized.
Now, if you know me, You might have snorted a little.
I am the most unorganized person I know
Scatter brained is what I blame it on.
It takes a lot of brain power to organize.
People always say... everything should have a place...
Then I say...well, that's nice, but WHERE ARE ALL THESE PLACES.?
I'm learning how to create them.
Also, I created a new laundry schedule for myself and it is working out magically.
I do laundry on Mondays and Fridays. Simple.
I have two loads each day...easy peas...
Before...well I'm not really going to tell you about before...
I wasn't proud, I can tell ya that.
Do you have Instagram?
If not and you have an Iphone or I..something, you should down load the app NOW!
Its like facebook but with pictures! You just add pictures with captions whenever you want and you get to follow all your friends. Love it! follow me, my username is nmilkie.
Well, on Insta I was taking one picture a day and posting, each picture has a specific theme attached. It's been so fun seeing other peoples interpretations!
I am going to continue to do so in February and follow this lovely lady's blog and day assignments!
I'm excited to start...
The collage above were some of the pictures I took in January...
1. Me, no makeup, air-dried hair.... funny face, as usual. Keepin' it real people!
2. Eating some eggs for breakfast!
3. My little family: Hot, model husband and adorable love button.
4. Playing with Letters on the fridge, those letters were Daniel's when he was a little boy.
5. One of my most favorite things ever! Vintage locket with my parents wedding pictures in it!
6. Bathtime baby likes to splash and kick and yell... its a whole lotta fun!
7. Daniel sent me to the movies. just me. the extrovert, alone in a movie. I was shakin' in my Toms
8. Her pony tail melts me every time!
9. Redo: Entry way and stairs...new fresh paint!
10. Tired, sick morning baby
11. Sick baby= Smoothie afternoon snacks
12. Kickin it with Dado
13. Cute outfit at the park, getting dirt/sand everywhere... it's washable!
14. Favorite. toy. soccer ball.
15. Disney Junior Show at California Adventure.
16. Vintage dresser going in the new entry, yippie!!!!
Super fun Valentines post coming soon!!

2 comments:
I'm trying to get a laundry schedule down too! I actually just finished a post about it that I'll put up later this week. Laundry is definitely my least fav chore.
Yay for a laundry schedule. Girl, I love to organize. So much fun. I can't imagine not having a list and a schedule, life is so much simpler with both! I love following you & your adorable little family on instagram!
Post a Comment