Seriously...it's so easy.
Ready...
Pulled BBQ Beef Sandwiches
4 ingredients
Hamburger Buns
Beef Roast or Pork Roast
BBQ sauce
water
Put about half a cup of water at the bottom of your crock pot
Place roast in pot, season with salt and pepper or nothing
Turn on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours
After time, remove roast and shred in a bowl
Place roast back in crock pot with BBQ sauce, however much you want. Make sure it coats it.
Mix it together.
Let it cook on high for 20 minutes.
Place on hamburger buns and serve.
Yum! I don't have a pick of what it looks like at the end because we ate it too fast :)
Sometimes I put cheese on it too.
My husband loves it, wants it every week.
I may be behind in the times and you have already made this or know about it, but just in case you don't..... You're welcome.
2 comments:
I would like to inform you that my lovely boyfriend says Thank You!
And I say Thanks for an EASY recipe to please him!
xoxo Meghan
yum! i love this and make it all the time! sometimes i use a bottle of root beer instead of water...adds a little extra tang!
Post a Comment