
Happy Half Birthday to me!!! I am 27 1/2 today. Can you believe it? Time flies when you're havin fun!
I cruised around the World Wide Web and found some fun tutorials for Valentine's Cards and treats. I hope you like them and maybe get inspired a little. Have fun!
Hippos and Dinosaurs blog
Wouldn't it be fun to make this crown for your son or daughter for them to wear at breakfast or to dinner for Valentine's Day. They would feel so special. I know I would.
A Little Tipsy
This would be a super cute Valentine for Grandparents, Dad's, Babysitters, Teachers, etc. It gives a very personal touch.Two Succulent Sisters
An easy valentine for you and your child to make for their friends or whole class.
Candy Cane Hearts
Christy Nelson.net
Have any extra candy canes from Christmas laying around? Make them into Valentine's treats. Great to leave on doorsteps or to give to friends and family.
Dollar Store Crafts

This is a cute centerpiece for a party or a great gift to give to a teacher. It's from the Dollar Store, how could you go wrong on that price?
When I was teaching first grade one of the mom's got me a Valentine's gift. I was so shocked and excited. It was a red heart bowl set and a valentine themed hot pad and dish towel. I love them to this day and use them all the time. A little gift goes a long way!
Tomorrow I will be sharing a little about the book, Love Dare and some of the secrets and suggestions inside. Just another way to light our love flame :)
No comments:
Post a Comment