Friday, March 13, 2009

Instead of Shopping...

...redo your old shirts.

I have not been shopping!! AT ALL!! It's a good thing, but then again, I get really tired of my clothes. This morning I got an idea to revamp an older shirt.
Here is the before picture (that is my new desk it's laying on!!)
Here is the After picture...I am a little pleased with myself and I am kind of tooting my own horn here!!! I really like how it turned out. I might be cutting up some more shirts pretty soon.
I don't know if you can tell but I made the sleeves go down to your elbow instead of to your wrist and then i made a scrunchy thing with vintage buttons in the middle.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so talented and the shirt is super cute! I may just need to send you some of my old shirts to redo...

Toni Peralta said...

Wow Nicole I am impressed, you are very creative. the bottons are a nice touch, very cute!

Love ya Mom

katie said...

That is the cutest thing I've ever seen! You have some amazing talent! I should hire you to chop up my clothes and make them into fun post baby stuff! :)

Katherine said...

You are so creative! What a cute idea!